Back home in Taos after 10 great days in California. Worth every day I'll spend in debtor's prison.
- Surfed Bird Rock with Loco Tomás.
- Caught waves with Angie and Victor at Shores.
- Ate killer Peruvian ceviche in San Francisco.
- Paddled kayaks in and out of the harbors of Sausalito with my kids.
- Witnessed my cousin get married.
- Danced with my beautiful wife.
- Cruised San Francisco Bay in a 48' yacht, Angie at the helm.
- Stood at the foot of El Capitan in Yosemite.
- Plunged 5,000 feet to the floor of Death Valley.
- Heard Angie say "Hubba wah?" on seeing the Vegas Strip at night.
- Saw a full moon and a fantastic New Mexico lightning show.